Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Christine Paper Dolls Birthday Blog Hop


Let's start off this Hop by saying “Happy-Happy Birthday Christine Paperdolls!!!”

It's Party Time!  This is a special design team hop in recognition of Christine's birthday so please join us and wish her Happy Birthday as you hop along and see all the amazing design team inspiration. Of course, you can’t have a birthday without presents right?!! So each design team member will be giving away the rubber stamp of the image they chose to use. Now, for the DT's who created more than one card they picked their fave of the 2 stamps to giveaway. Also, two lucky hoppers will be getting an amazing grand birthday prize pack.   Here is Prize Pack #1
It's a Carta Bella 12 x 12 Homemade with Love Kit

Here is Prize Pack #2
It's a lovely Carta Bella Sew Lovely 12 x 12 kit


so there are over 13 prizes up for grabs along the way. To be eligible you must leave a comment on every blog and for the main prizes you must also follow the Paper Nest Dolls blog! Here is the complete lineup for anyone who may get lost along the way and everyone enjoy all the inspiration!

Here is my card with the stamp "Ironing Avery" so leave me some love here and at each of the other Design Team members blogs to be eligible to win this stamp! I think she is adorable with her hair up and I stepped out of my comfort zone to mix up these colors.  I think my love of quilting and mixing patterns seems to show up in my cards! Lol!

I couldn't resist coloring up Skater Owen too! 
He reminds me of one of my 7 grandsons! Isn't he cute?

Here is an overall look at all newly released images now available in the Paper Nest Doll store and to top it off in celebration of this glorious day all stamps are 25% off from the October 19-20th these 2 days ONLY! But, commenting will be left open until October 24th so that gives everyone time to hop and comment.  Winners will be chosen on November 3rd!
Chef Owen
Fan Dancer
Clothesline
Skater Owen
Newspaper Owen
Garden Owen
Garden Avery
Artist Avery
Ballgown Avery
Ironing Avery
Washing Clothes Ellie


Here is the card I made for Christine using Washing Clothes Ellie!
Happy Birthday Christine!!