Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Another Creation from the My-Besties Card Kit

There are still so many goodies left from the kit that I wanted to
show how you can make something other than a card with it soooo
I made a box for candy or whatever you want to fill it with!

I colored the 'Filled With Love" stamp with different colors from
the last card.  That's what I love about stamps!  You can color
them to match your paper or theme.  I paper pieced the bag
using the matching paper and then stuffed it with the lollipops,
and the gauze from the kit.


You can see the 3D bag a little better in this picture.
I used a solid paper for the back just to save paper
for another card.  Since I attached the image off
the box a bit, I covered the back of the image 
with the beautiful rose paper that I used on the
bag so it looks good from all sides.  I just cut
the box by hand and cut an opening with a die
cut and inserted a piece of acrylic for the window.
I popped a doily on the inside and used my circle
punch to make a finger pull on both sides of the
box.  The Winter Wonderland kit can be found
here.  Some of the embellishments in the kit may
vary.  Thank you for stopping by!